Sunday, June 22, 2008

WE HAVE CABLE

And it's through the cable box. For the last year, we have been watching TV through the DVD player. Comcast has such crappy service that the box kept going out and hubby was tired of calling them. We don't watch anything that exciting, so it wasn't a big deal. I was just catching up on paperwork, opened the cable bill and decided to call. In 10 minutes, cable was restored to the box. I really wasn't prepared for it to be that easy. Of course it's fading in and out of black and white so it may not be a permanent fix, but at least I feel like I accomplished something. We are, however, waiting for FIOS to reach us. Hopefully FIOS isn't as crappy as Verizon DSL. I would like to use the BRAND NEW PHONES again. Verizon isn't compatable with them and we are stuck using mid-90s phones. It's always something, right?

No comments: