Sunday, June 29, 2008

Clean Desk



Phew! I finished right before the end of June. Here is the picture of my beautiful desk. It's freshly dusted and everything. You may notice that the printer is NOT on the desk. When I hook it up and get a new ink cartridge, I will put it on the desk or the filing cabinet. Is the rest of the office still a mess? Of course! I need to do this one tiny step at a time.


I'm trying to decide if there is a point in having a July goal. I'll only be home for 2 weeks, so it will have to be a small one. Maybe I'll sort through cookbooks and dump the ones I'll never use. I used to think I would turn into Martha Stewart. I no longer want that kind of stress in my life. Nothing should be perfect. It should just be good enough.

3 comments:

Nothing Knew said...

You got spammed.

Time to learn how to delete a comment.

BTW, nice desk. We have a similar desire for clutter-free bedroom...and now that Big Sister will have a wardrobe we have a chance of getting most of their clothes out of our room.

Congrats on completing your project in the nick of time.

LRNs said...

Wow, nice spam...

OK, so that's the first time I've ever seen the top of that desk...ever.

How long can you keep it that way?

A Pocket Full of Posey said...

forever, of course! It's now a routine not to pile crap on it.