Friday, June 27, 2008

Cable and Desk status

Cable is a no go. Crap. I'll have to call and drive them crazy again. It works, but everything is in black and white and every once in a while it fades into color in a REALLY annoying way. Hubby came home, looked at it, turned on the DVD player and retreated back into the dark ages.

But then I remembered my plan to clean off my desk by the end of June. That's Monday. I'm looking around and it's not half bad. Not picture worthy now, but I have plenty of empty space. I'll take the next 5 minutes putting some more stuff away and then it needs a good dusting. I won't have time for that this AM, but I can easily do it tomorrow.

2 comments:

Nothing Knew said...

Have you examined the possibility that the problem isn't the cable box?

I'd try connecting the cable box to the TV via a different set of cable. Instead of the coax try running it through with the RF (red/yellow/white)...see if that make a difference. Then you'll know if it is the cable box...heck use the same connections you are using to connect the DVD player.

Just saying, it might be something else...and then it might be the box itself. I am sure it isn't their signal.

A Pocket Full of Posey said...

and what I heard was.... wah wah wah wah wah cable.

Seriously - it has to be the cable box, but I'll make hubby do the reconnection. Then he can have something to blog about.