Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thank you for?



Showing up, I guess. It's nice to get a trophy every once in a while. I guess with all the drama these girls have, it's more like an Oscar. I think the mothers deserve the trophy more for the taxi service. The Margarita I had with dinner was definitely a better choice.


As much as I whine and complain about ballet, Trinks will most likely have another year of it. It has done wonders for her coordination. She still trips over her own feet, but it's ok. And since I found a class closer to home, I like ballet more. I can grocery shop, have a Margarita or run other errands while class is going on.


We have 2 rehearsals before the big event on 6/14. I am ready for a break. And, for Nothing Knew, I will miss the ENTIRE SHOW. What do you think of that? I am a backstage mom. I get to see my child perform, and then it's back on duty until the finale and the 3 other moms come to collect their kids.

No comments: