Thursday, June 12, 2008

Going straight to hell

S has mysteriously arrived in Trinks' room twice this week. According to Trinks, he arrives around midnight or 2AM. She was frustrated that he woke her up, so we had a talk with him. Us - S, why are you going to Trinks' room when you wake up? S - because there are monsters in my room. Me - Well, don't go into Trinks' room because the really BIG monsters are in there.

Yup - I am going straight to hell. But the funny thing is, I stepped out of character and actually checked on him after he went to sleep. Usually I tell the kids I'll check on them in 5 minutes, and then I never do. S was surprised to see me and we chatted for a minute. Then he asked me to take the vacuum out of his room because it was scary. Maybe that's what the problem is. I removed the scary purple vacuum and put it in my room. Perhaps it will keep him from messing up my room.

No comments: