Sunday, December 21, 2008

Wii Wish you a Merry Hanukkah

I won the first round of bowling, and then gave up my Mii for hubby. He needed something to distract him from the Eagles' loss. The only complaint I have is sharing the controller with the kids. But bowling is fun. Trinks hit the people behind us about 15 times, and S took a game to understand when to release. By game two, they really had it down.

Tomorrow I am taking my last vacation day to celebrate Karen. I didn't think I could handle functioning politely at work on the year anniversary, so I decided to stay home. Karen and I used to go out to breakfast right before Christmas. Sometimes we would do last minute shopping together, popping into each other's car to watch the kids while the other ran into a store. It's the simple things like this that really defined our friendship. Tomorrow I will be thinking about her, posting something if I can get it to sound right and tackling the Wii Fit.

No comments: