Saturday, December 13, 2008

It sucks!

Yes, my Dyson sucks again! It's amazing what cleaning the filter does. Hubby has been lectured to never use the vacuum in the garage again. Apparently he was too lazy to use either the push broom or the shopvac, so he vacuumed the dirt in the garage up with the Dyson. GRUMBLE!

But I fixed it and gave the office a long overdue vacuuming. I could knit a sweater with the amount of cat hair I picked up! Trinks and I are working on getting the faint cat puke stains out of the carpet. I think we found a winning solution - hot soapy water and Rubba Scrubbas. Rubba Scrubbas are awesome tools because they can do anything from brush a cat, clean a bathroom, or scrub veggies. Obviously, not the same rubba scrubba can do it all, but I have three for very distinct jobs. The steam vac never got the stains out, but I think we can have a stain free carpet by the time the tree goes up.

2 comments:

Nothing Knew said...

The more I read your blog the more I have sympathy for your Husband.

BTW, I don't recall you telling us anything about the new camera other than it was a new camera. How about some stats or at least a link to the amazon page.

A Pocket Full of Posey said...

sympathy for someone who breaks my vacuum then wonders why I can't vacuum??? He should stick to his strengths and not mess with the vacuum. This isn't the first time he's broken it and refused to figure out what is wrong.