Monday, December 22, 2008

Wii Fit

So far, I have determined Wii is a rude system. When you are trying to figure out how the hell the system works, the last thing you want is to hear nasty comments. Once I figured things out, all of a sudden, the Wii voice was nice. I would think a little patience with novices would be better.

But, in spite of that, I did a bunch of balancing exercises, some strength training, and a couple of body tests. My personal information is guarded by a password I hope I remember. I set goals for the next 3 months and got my calendar stamped. I hit several soccer balls with my head and ran through numerous gates on the slalom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you are having fun with your Wii. I'm looking forward to our soon to be received Wii, but we won't have Wii Fit until our b-days in June. I need to work on balance stuff!

Enjoy!

A Pocket Full of Posey said...

This balance is crazy until you know how to read the screen. The voice really hurls insults at you until you figure out what you are doing. I can't wait for hubby to get on it tonight.