Thursday, December 11, 2008

The almost end of the Funk

I may be coming out of my December funk early this year. I have been entertaining myself by downloading free MP3s from Amazon. I picked Snoopy's Christmas (second only to Dominick the Donkey, but more on him later), the 12 Pains of Christmas, and Hallelujah (from Shrek, but not THAT version). Most of the holiday presents are wrapped. Very few things need to be purchased, and what does will have to come from Amazon because I hate going to stores these days.

I should get in the spirit more this weekend. We are baking some cookies, going to Longwood and meeting Nothing Knew and family for dinner. The kids and I will decorate the house and I may remember to find menorah candles. If this weather would break, I think I could actually be happy!

No comments: