Monday, December 8, 2008

Housekeeping

So I tried to vacuum the stairs before sitting down at the computer. Someone vacuumed clumps of dirt up and now the darn thing isn't working. I still love my Dyson and I can take it apart in seconds to clean stuff out, but this has me stumped. I have no idea what to do. At some point, I will review the FAQs online and find the answer. In the mean time, my steps are disgusting!

But I took time to do some blogging housekeeping instead. I changed from a blogroll to a blog list with snippets - looks pretty cool. I'm trying to add this blog but it keeps posting the wrong one. This blog has me laughing most of the time. It makes me wonder how different college would have been if we had today's technology! And some of you know this guy - can't wait to see what he does after graduation.

And I would like to welcome Ivy to the blogging world. While her entry to this world was through a diagnosis of MS, it is still nice to read her thoughts and see how she's coping with a onslaught of information. I am learning a lot about MRIs, and tests, and drug information packs.

No comments: