Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sick

I cannot go to school today, said little Peggy Ann McKay. I have the measels and the mumps, a gash, a rash and purple bumps....

Oh wait! Not that kind of sick. My computer came down with a nasty virus. Without immediate intervention from Nothing Knew, our computer would have died. I am blessed with friends who can help out when I break my stuff. And ones who humor me when I think I am a techno person. Going forward, I will NEVER let my anti-virus stuff expire. NEVER.

So, I am back. I have a few great posts I may get around to posting tonight. A night of heavy drinking last night has wiped me out and may get me to bed pretty early, though. But for now, we are going to eat dinner while watching Underdog.

2 comments:

Nothing Knew said...

You know...I still haven't completed my scans of that system.

And the whole 'back up the Hard Drive" discussion is still waiting to happen.

But I imagine it can wait a few more days.

A Pocket Full of Posey said...

blah, blah, blah. I'm living in the now and I am happy I can use my computer again!!!!

We will discuss the other things soon. I'll be stuck in NJ this week fixing my mom's electronics - how ironic.