Sunday, November 30, 2008

Organizational Goal for 2009

I am on a roll today with my goals for next year. I figure if I get started a month early, I can get a jump on accomplishing what I set out to do. My aim is to get rid of paper clutter. I just emptied Trinks' backpack which was STUFFED with paper clutter. I then wrote a note to her teacher asking her to restrict access to green striped paper. It is ridiculous how much paper she wasted!!

I have a pretty good handle on the mail. The shredder resides in the front hall. Pictures, however, are a huge issue for me. I don't even print them out anymore. I make digital books instead. They look a lot nicer and if I lose it, I can always print out another one. So for 13 months, I will focus on my pictures and other paper clutter. Now I need to fine tune my health goal and I am all set for New Years!

No comments: