Thursday, November 6, 2008

If I had a nose full of ... Cheerios?

I swear my son is out to get me. This AM, I took him to Bob Evans. It was just the two of us. We had a great time and then I dropped him off at school. What a wonderful start of the day. When I picked him up, he wanted to snack on the the leftover Cheerios that have been sitting in my car for a couple of weeks. Since I had to go to the grocery store after picking Trinks up, I let him. We finished shopping, got back in the car and headed home.

I heard S crying a little and saying something hurt. I asked Trinks what was wrong and she informed me S shoved a Cheerio up his nose. I dissolved in laughter (I was driving, so there was not much I could do) and could barely breathe. I managed to tell Trinks to block the one side and blow out the other. She helped him and it came out. A horrible thought came into my mind and I screamed, "DON'T EAT IT!!!!!!"

I was too late.

No comments: