Thursday, November 27, 2008

My iPod is sick

I just about had a heart attack last night driving to NJ. I tried to play music for S just to the bridge. Then I would switch to the book on cd I had. The damn thing kept playing 2 songs and then wouldn't work anymore. I was sick. This thing has changed my life for the 11 months I've had it. I listen to it a minimum of 1 hour a day, in the car, while walking, while making dinner, while cleaning the house, etc. It is the best ting I have ever owned.

So tonight I decided to google the problem. If other people are correct, it was a bad synch and either re-synching or restoring the pod will correct the problem. I will wait with bated breath until I can get home and check my settings. But for now, I will listen to my 2 songs, go back to the menu and play 2 more songs. This is the problem of owning things - maintenance!!!

1 comment:

LRNs said...

If the sync doesn't work, simply "Restore." My old nano would have issues from time to time. Restore always cleared them up. Warning: It does reset your personal settings.

And trust me, I feel you. I love my iPod. When the nano finally died from 3+ years of constant use, I RAN to buy an iPod Touch. (Which rocks, btw!)