Sunday, May 11, 2008

Room service rocks

This salad makes a joke out of healthy eating, but darn, it was good. The kids and I got room service (read - lazy mom exhausted after morning at the Aquarium and near drowning #1 of 3 year old son- more later, I promise- decides not to leave the hotel room). The hot dogs were standard and not worthy of a picture. This dessert, however, is worthy.
Thank goodness I only ordered 1 dessert - or as what I actually said was $8 for cake? Are you serious??? At least they came through on value. This is Juniors cheesecake with layers of carrot cake, topped with whipped cream and real carrot strings and chocolate sauce. There was no way we could have finished this, but we gave our best effort.

I am tired and want to relax in a steaming bath to recover from a wonderfully busy weekend. I'll post about both almost drownings of S man as soon as I can think of them as funny. I am a careful mother - I swear.

No comments: