Thursday, May 8, 2008

Adventure Aquarium

On Saturday, to take advantage of the substantial savings offered, I will be taking the kids to the Adventure Aquarium. http://adventureaquarium2.reachlocal.net/index.cfm?sectionID=10,65,0,0&newsStoryID=214 Please join us if you can. In addition to having a ton of fun with fish and hippos and sharks, I get to hang out with the NBC10 crew. Could my life get any more exciting?



Why yes it can. Since hubby has yet to read my blog, I feel safe in saying once I get back from said aquarium, I will paint the living room. He painted it last year, but would not paint the ceiling because of the substantial hole in it. Well, the hole has been repaired for some time now, and I just can't stand seeing the mess. It will be a lovely surprise for him when he returns from fishing.


I always find it easier to do what I want when he is out of the house. I love that he golfs. I wish he would fish more. I move furniture, rearrange things, remove things and don't have to ask his opinion. If he states that he doesn't like it, I always allow him to move things back. By himself. So far it hasn't happened.


Nothing Knew will probably have another snarky comment about how this is somehow passive aggressive stuff, but it isn't. I just seem to get myself into all sorts of trouble when left unsupervised.

No comments: