Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ballet

Every year at this time, I question my sanity. At this point I am sick of the weekly ballet lessons, ready for it to be over. Last night I found out Trinks is in the SECOND ACT! That means we have to sit through the first act before we see her. I don't know if hubby can stand that much dance!


The show is wonderful - they try to put on a very professional show. Things run smoothly once the big day is here. But, in order to get to the big day we have picture day, tech rehearsals and dress rehearsals. Since you aren't allowed to video tape the show, you have to buy the DVD for the low, low price of $40. I will hold off on buying the T-shirt this year. There are some things that just aren't necessary.

Of course this schedule messes things up for S-man. Day out with Thomas (http://www.ticketweb.com/thomas.html) is the same day. At least the show starts at 10, so we should be able to get to PA to spend a few hours in the baking sun riding trains. It's worth it to hear him shout (hundreds of times throughout the day) I SEE THOMAS!!!!!!

2 comments:

Nothing Knew said...

Please tell me you aren't the people who watch their kid and then leave. That always seems so tacky to me.

A Pocket Full of Posey said...

no - we leave after Act 1 to make room for the Act 2 parents. One year it was 3 Acts! No way S could sit through that.