Saturday, May 24, 2008

0 Dark thirty

I actually woke up - reluctantly and met my walking partner at her house at 6. She walks fast and just about killed me this AM. We only did just over 3 miles, but it felt great. We had some big hills thrown in there and the pace was fast. This was just for fun - I hit my weekly goal of 15 miles yesterday. Next week the goal goes higher. So far, I am hanging on and doing well. 146 days until I have to prove how hard I've worked.

As soon as hubby wakes up, we will pack up and leave for Turkey Point. The hike with the kids should be about 2 miles, nice and slow. Then we'll meet the in-laws at our new favorite restaurant - Washington Street Ale House. I think the in laws are sick of our old favorite place Stewarts. I think we have exhausted the menu there and at Buckley Tavern.

No comments: