Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wacky Wilderness

Have you ever heard of this game? I bought it at least 5 years ago when Trinks was too young to play and it sat with all the games until today. Today has been a nice, relaxing, quiet day with only S. I took the opportunity to clean out toys and get them ready to be donated to his school - more on that later. I came across this game and S decided we HAD to play. I hate reading directions, so I reluctantly agreed. Hubby was even more reluctant to play.

We sat on the floor in the living room and rolled an oversized foam die to see which body part we would end up with and who we could steal them from. I don't think I have laughed that much playing a game since I learned how to play apples to apples with LRNs and Slick. And I think it's the only game where you can get head four times and still not be happy....

Anyway, we have a new crowd pleaser that I think Trinks will have fun with. It joins the ranks with Zingo, Uno, checkers, and Hungry Hungry Hippos.

3 comments:

Nothing Knew said...

"And I think it's the only game where you can get head four times and still not be happy...."

I know at least one other game where getting head four times would make me very happy.

It is ALWAYS good to re-read what you type.
;-)

A Pocket Full of Posey said...

Nope - I meant what I wrote. It is NOT a good thing to get head 4 times in THIS game. It was deliberate!! But when you have to explain it, it's just not as funny.

A Pocket Full of Posey said...

Nope - I meant what I wrote. It is NOT a good thing to get head 4 times in THIS game. It was deliberate!! But when you have to explain it, it's just not as funny.