Sunday, August 31, 2008

Holy crow! Politics arrived at my doorstep

This guy knocked on my door. Not some chump stumping for him, but Mike Barbieri himself. Ok - I've never heard of him before, but I'm not into DE politics. He seems like a good guy, is big on education and he came to my door and talked to my children. And yes, Nothing Knew, I started researching him.

This will be a strange voting year. After living in DE for 13 years, I will finally vote IN A BOOTH for the first time. We dont' have an election every year, and the ones we have usually coincide with a trip out of the country. I prefer to vote by mail because I hate people in general, but I don't have a choice this year.

1 comment:

Nothing Knew said...

He looks honest to me.

I like that he is an LCSW...but what's the PhD in?