Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tape

Yes - a simple roll of Scotch tape is the reason I don't want to send Trinks to Hannah Montana camp next year. It's run by her dance studio and it's a great program. My problem? They asked me to supply all the craft supplies for making a musical instrument. Now it wasn't hand carving a violin. It was making a maracca the first week and a tambourine the second. I was ok with bringing in the can (although we don't eat much canned food so finding one was tough) and the plastic dessert plates (ok - I didn't have them so I improvised with some plastic bowls, which Trinks forgot to bring with her even though they were ON TOP of her lunch box). But I was NOT ok when they asked me to bring in tape. Nope - I will not do it. I paid a bundle of money to them and they should have their own !@#$ tape. I willingly admit I am not supermom and I have no desire to even come close. All I want to do is send my kids to a camp where crafts are supplied.

No comments: