Monday, March 2, 2009

No School, Day 2

Today there was no school. I figured that out yesterday and asked my mother in law to keep the kids one more day. She agreed immediately. Now I confirmed that Trinks has no school tomorrow. My boss is out until May. I can't take a day off during this time. Hubby took two days last week when we had strep and has Wednesday off for all of our appointments. I am beyond frustrated - there is really no such thing as backup daycare these days. I guess Trinks can come to work with me yet again. I think I'll toss in the sled and she and I can sled together at lunch. Or I'll keep checking kung fu to see if they have a day camp.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why are they closed today? Can't DE clear it's roads? It stopped snowing yesterday afternoon. Wow, that stinks. We only have a 2 hour delay, which seems reasonable. These are the times when I'm glad to be back North. Schools in MD closed at the drop of a flake. I thought DE was better than this. It's sweet of you to bring the sled. I hope Trinks has a fun day!