Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Don't.Touch.The.Remote.Ever.

So I came home for lunch today to see the new TV. I picked up the remote and tried to change a channel. All I saw was snow. This prompted hubby to yell the title of this post at me.

The TV is amazing. I can see all the beads of sweat on the boxer hubs was watching. He's now watching Lost and since I can't figure out what the hell is going on in that show, I am in the office typing before retreating upstairs to the crappy TV. Perhaps I should finish a book.

Speaking of books, I am reading How to be the Family CFO - really awesome finance book, and The Egg and I - a piece of frugal fiction from 1945. I got the names of both these books from JD over at Get Rich Slowly. So far, both are great.

And let's talk about movies. We watched Beyond the Sea, the Bobby Darren story last weekend. It was pretty good. Very much like Jersey Boys - the story behind the music. Then I watched Beyond belief about two incredible women who lost their husbands on 9/11, gave birth a month or so after, and then decided to help the Afganistan widows. Amazing. The next two movies are Eulogy and Inspiracion.

No comments: