Friday, March 13, 2009

Dell Sucks

For some reason these geniuses cancelled my laptop order. I was given less than 24 hour notice before it was cancelled. I am barely able to use this ancient desktop. It's been delayed twice. Now I am on the phone with India while these morons tell me there is nothing they can do. They are completely unable to help me.

I am torn - do I reorder the computer from these idiots or go to another company? I hate ordering things from people with terrible customer service, but Dells are really good. But again, if I have a problem with the computer, do I really want to wait on hold forever before some robot tells me to calm down, there's nothing they can do to assist me?

*****It's now about 1.5 hours later and I am abusing people in Dell's chat. Why do they need to know what I am using the computer for? Just give me what I ordered. And make damn sure it's pink.

1 comment:

Nothing Knew said...

There are other options...people like Toshibas. I haven't used them myself.

But I doubt you will find customer service located anywhere in this country...unless it is being done by minimum security inmates.

Check on the deals they have now...the end of the quarter is coming soon and they should be looking to move some product...and yes, they still have pink covers.