Friday, October 31, 2008

Terry Spence

If I get one more piece of mail from Terry Spence I swear I am going to find out where he lives and throw it on his lawn. I got a call from one of his people last night and they asked if they could count on my vote. I explained that he sends too many advertisements (plus a birthday card every year) and I prefer someone who actually cares about the environment. And before he could even try to defend himself, I hung up. I'm sure Terry Spence is a nice guy. Heck, he even paved our development roads one year right before election day. I just don't want to hear from him.

And by the way, I had to go to Wikipedia to find out his party affiliation. Republicans are really ashamed to stand up and be counted. The DE Democrats sent out a note explaining how we need to vote. I haven't decided if I am voting for Biden for Senate. It would be too weird.

5 comments:

Nothing Knew said...

Here we go again.

Why would it be weird to vote for Biden? Is there something he's done that you wouldn't like him to be in the Senate?

You understand that if he is elected VP the governor chooses his replacement.

Just go in there and pull the lever for straight Democrats. You'll feel good that you did.

A Pocket Full of Posey said...

It would be weird because it's the old bait and switch. I support Biden, but they haven't told me who they are even thinking about chosing when he's the VP. I find that dishonest.

Nothing Knew said...

So you let someone you don't want elected instead?

Don't you think Biden will be part of the decision? Don't you think they will choose someone who will support current DE policies?

Actually there is conversation about getting Mike Castle to turn Democrat. If not then there isn't a lot of conversation as to who should take over.

But either way, voting for someone else is cutting off your nose to spite your face...again.

A Pocket Full of Posey said...

I have no idea what I'm planning on doing until Tuesday. I'll probably vote for Biden. I started talking with someone who is connected to the DE dem party and I think I know who will get it. Imagine - I know someone who follows politics more closely than you. I just can't believe I have to spend election evening in TX. Please leave a Democrat friendly voicemail for me on my cell. I'll pick it up after I land at 9:30 (10:30 eastern).

Nothing Knew said...

It is easy to know someone who knows DE politics better than I..and PA, MD,DC, and most of VA...but NJ, I got that sewn up! (yeah, right).

I just know the random shit that i learn from reading and making connections between the articles.

Glad to hear that there is a plan...there is always a plan.