Monday, October 13, 2008

NJ gas sucks

I hope NJ gas station owners all get sued. They charge more money when you use a credit card to pay for gas. I remember this from my childhood, and they were forced to abandon the practice. We needed to get gas in NJ on Saturday and found gas for $2.89. The credit card price was $2.99. I pulled out a $20 and we made it back home.

Today, I filled up my car in DE for $2.91 and for once, it cost $50 to fill my tank. AND I didn't have to wait for some attendent with a bad attitude to pump it for me. For someone who grew up disgusted by the idea of pumping my own gas, I have come a long way. Jersey gas is just too inconvenient.

2 comments:

Nothing Knew said...

I think you are just pissed that you are home from the tropics and need to walk for three days.

Complain about the airline, the coffee, and the gas stations in three successive posts.

Is Hortense sleeping on the couch for his own safety?

A Pocket Full of Posey said...

I guess I didn't realize I was that bitter about being home.