Wednesday, October 29, 2008

BRACES

Yup - in the next year or so, we will have to deal with early intervention and braces. Poor Trinks. She was pretty cranky after the dentist tonight. I had braces early. It was nice to have them early so they were just coming off when my friends were getting them for the first time. Hopefully it will work out for her.

But overall, the dentist trip was better than last time. No one cried, including me. My fatal flaw was taking the kids myself. I was in the chair getting scraped when they called S. Trinks volunteered to go with him, mainly because she's so smothering and wanted a little entertainment. When he was done - this time without kicking the dentist - he came and perched on the chair next to me. MTV was on and we watched a completely inappropriate show about parents hating their child's boyfriend or girlfriend. At least we're done for the next 6 months.

No comments: