Monday, September 22, 2008

This will knock your socks off

If you know my mother, you know she's really smart. Sometimes, however, she tries to disguise her intellegence. If you've ever seen her try to download pictures to Walgreens, you would know what I am talking about. Complete and utter failure. Ok - bad example. She was trying to send 1200 pictures to be printed in an hour and I think the system collapsed. But my mother and digital pictures are a prime example of my mother being overwhlemed by technology. But wait until you hear this!

My mother will be teaching the staff at her hospital how to e-mail using hyper links. Seriously. My mother learned how to do this and the tech people thought she learned it so well she could teach everyone else how to do it. I am impressed.

No comments: