Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Return to dance

Dance started again! I wasn't too stressed because there was actually time to pick the kids up, shove dinner down their throats, dress Trinks, and head off to ballet - actually making it there early. Now that the girls are getting older, dance is getting serious. Some of Trinks' friends made the dance team this year and they seem to live at the studio. I think that's too much for me right now, but good for them. I'm just happy I have been able to keep up for 5 years.

I checked out the Dollar Store, updated my calendar, and made some phone calls. I think it can work at this new location. Even better, I figured out how to deal with the 20 minutes of reading that Trinks has to complete every night. Since we won't get home until 8:30, it just can't happen on Tuesdays. Being read to counts, so I downloaded Anne of Green Gables to my iPod to listen to on the trip home. I love this book and hope she does to. Chapter 1 isn't that exciting, but I think next week the good stuff will start. And then maybe we can go to Prince Edward Island to see L. M. Montgomery's house. I know - everything turns into a vacation idea. I was in PEI in 1984 and had a blast exploring the island and the L.M. Montgomery house.

No comments: