Monday, September 22, 2008

This One's for the Girls

On the 9 month anniversary of Karen's death, I think it's appropriate to advertise the opening of the This One's for the Girls store. If you purchase any item from this store, the profits will go to the Breast Cancer 3 Day team, This One's for the Girls.

Not only is the product a fundraiser, but it's darn cute. How did we get to the point of opening a store? Very easy. I can't design T-shirts. If I could, they would be really ugly and wouldn't arrive for another month. I asked Felise if she knew what to do. That was last Friday morning. By Friday afternoon, not only had she designed a T-shirt (way better than the one I imagined), but she set up the store with various products. AWESOME! She is truly talented. My only regret is she doesn't get to wear our T-shirt at the walk since she is one of the wonderful crew people who take care of us walkers.

No comments: