Friday, September 12, 2008

Piano Man is truly timeless

I think I was a little older than Trinks when I first heard Piano Man. I loved it instantly. Tonight I had to return to work with both kids to pick up hubby who had to work late (read the business news. Not great stuff for BFCs). Of course he only has to work late on days we carpool. But I digress. I played some High School Musical 2 for Trinks and S started whining it wasn't fair that he didn't get his music. I stepped out of character (which would involve me making the situation VERY unfair)and let hubby decide what music to play since I was driving. He chose Piano Man. We arrived home well before the song ended and the four of us sat in the car singing Piano Man at the top of our lungs. Then we leapt out of the car so we could watch Tiny Toons as part of movie night.

No comments: