Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Shameless request

As you know, I am gearing up for the Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk. This is no ordinary walk in the park, and the biggest hurdle is mental. I was an emotional basketcase last year, and I'm sure I'll be again. What really helped me was getting a stack of mail. I think I got more mail than anyone else out there. So now I am asking you to send me, and my team, mail. Here are the details:

Send letters to:
Breast Cancer 3-Day Camp Post Office
ATTN: INSERT NAME OF PARTICIPANT
P.O. Box 609
Montgomeryville, PA 18936-0609

Envelopes only, please. No boxes or large packages. Mail must be postmarked no later than October 7th in order to ensure delivery at the Breast Cancer 3-Day Camp Post Office. Any mail that is not retrieved by the walker by November will be destroyed.


And in case you are a smart ass like my father - INSERT NAME OF PARTICIPANT means putting MY NAME, or MY TEAMMATE'S names on that line.

No comments: