Tuesday, August 4, 2009

This is the best day of my life

S always has a hard time when Trinks is away. He just has no idea what to do with himself when she isn't here to boss him around. So we planned something fun for each night this week. On Sunday, I gave him a Mario Kart t-shirt. Last night he watched a movie from the library. Tonight, I picked him up early to take him to Kung fu. Then we had to get gas before picking hubs up from work (carpooling is never fun when his colleague is out of the office). S asked if he could pump gas, so I showed him.

We picked hubs up and I asked S to talk about his last swim lesson. Instead, he got all excited that I let him pump gas. Then we had dinner at Bob Evans. While we were waiting for the food, S sighed and exclaimed that this was the best day of his life.

No comments: