Monday, April 6, 2009

Eventful day

While at work, I was presented with many interesting invitations. Here's what I am planning to do:

All the Great Books (abridged) - April 9, Wilmington DE

Smart Talk - Victoria Rowell - April 13, Wilmington DE

Charity walk for pediatric cancer - April 18, Pike Creek DE

MS Walk - May 3, Ocean City NJ

Walk across DE - November 1 - DE - Nothing major - it's only 14 miles. Since it's 2 weeks after the 3 Day, I'll be in great shape.

All of this just came together today. I'm not entirely sure about the show on 4/9, but I think we can make it to the theater after ditching the kids.

So here's the thing. We need people to walk with us in Ocean City. Please let me know if you want to walk. It's 4 miles on the boardwalk - can't get better than that!!! Ivy has been going through heck with getting her full diagnosis and has compiled impressive research on her blog. The way she explains stuff makes non medical people understand. And the MRI pictures she posts are pretty cool.

No comments: