Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My blender is here

Poor Waring blender of no more than 240 volts. It was a faithful little blender for about 14 years. I am now the owner of a 2 horsepower Vita Mix. It can VAPORIZE fruits and veggies in SECONDS. I feel like Tim on Tool Time - so very powerful. S was even more excited that it arrived. He impatiently interrupted Trinks to let her know the blender was waiting for us at home. Trinks doesn't like green smoothies, so she really didn't care.

After I dropped Trinks off at Brownies, I raced in the door, opened the box and got the veggies out of the fridge. I threw in kale, spinach, spiralina, frozen strawberries, orange juice, aloe vera juice, a carrot, a banana, and flax seeds. Delish! It took longer to get the stuff out than it did to blend it smooth. S demanded seconds - strange little boy. It was amazing! I am thrilled out of my mind.

No comments: