Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy MS Awareness week

I will be the first to say I don't understand MS. I just don't get how healthy people can wake up one day with tingling, eye problems, walking problems, and worse. I don't understand why every case of MS is different. I think the only thing I understand is we need to find a cure and restore MS sufferers to health.

Ivy has done an excellent job with educating me about the condition and I read her blog faithfully. I am anxiously waiting to see when she gets the call to be able to go through an experimental test. I think the test and perhaps subsequent treatment will help her.

This is MS Awareness week and I will now focus my attention on the MS walk in OC in May. The only thing I know is I can walk, so I better get walking for a good cause.

No comments: