Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cooking and garden update

Last night I made these potatoes to accompany the steak and veggies hubby grilled. They came out great! I love this site. The next meal I tackle is spaghetti with tomato and basil. It's getting exciting to cook again.

Over the weekend, hubby went golfing and I took the kids out to look for a new microwave. I bought nothing until we reached Home Depot. They don't carry the microwave brand I want, so I went to the garden section and bought dill, eggplant, cucumbers and zucchini. Hubs and the kids hate zucchini, but I promised to make bread and use a bunch of the flowers in a pasta dish we discovered in Italy last year. Trinks wants to make pickles. I just want to have some dill so I can make some more spanakorizo. And eggplant is always great to grill.

No comments: