Thursday, January 29, 2009

Drama

Well it's been a heck of a month. I haven't been home much because of work. I used to work until 10PM during tax season. This year I just worked 6 days a week and left work on time most nights. I'm still exhausted!!!

Last week Trinks woke up and walked into my room. She looked like I had smacked her around and had a lovely lace rash all over her body. I diagnosed her with Fifths disease and made her stay home with hubby. It really is a great disease to have - no itching, mild cold symptoms, feeling fantastic. So back to school she went the next day. No dr appointment, nothing. Then it snowed and schools were closed yesterday. I went to print last night, so I couldn't take off. Hubby stayed home last week so he couldn't really take off. So we brought Trinks to work with us and sort of split the day. As we were sitting in Bugaboo eating our slightly over done steaks, Trinks pretty much fell apart in front of our eyes. She had a fever, chills and was achey. So I am home today!! We'll figure out this drama in the next hour after we see the dr.

S is having a blast in FL. He's missing this nasty weather and I am jealous. But they have sharks in the ocean where he is. I think I'd still take the warm weather!

No comments: