Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 4 of my Health goals

I have been eating more veggies than I ever have in my life, and I've always ate lots of vegetables. The only grain I am eating this week is quinoa - with almond milk and blueberries. It looks moldy, but tastes great. I have avoided all processed food, although almond milk is probably considered processed. I've had no sugar - coffee black with cinnamon. No sweets.

I've been weighing myself every morning just to keep my focus. The first day I was down 3 pounds - nice! Day 2 - I jumped on the scale. I rubbed my eyes. Jumped off. Reset the scale. Got back on. Squinted at the scale. Shook my head. Jumped off. Reset and got back on. It was true - down 10 pounds. This morning I am down another pound. I know it's the water weight and all that, but damn! It's keeping me on track. My goal is to lose around 50 pounds before we go to Disney in June. I am on my way!!!!

My challenge: This weekend we are going out to eat several times. I need to remain focused. I also need to prepare for next week like I prepared for this week. When I have a plan, I can do anything.

2 comments:

JMA said...

That's awesome. Good work. All the best for your Disney challenge!

A Pocket Full of Posey said...

Thanks for the support!