Sunday, June 13, 2010

To school or not to school

I have an awesome opportunity to take classes for a tax certification in the fall. I know - YAWN! I have to front the cash, but I will be reimbursed. The cool thing is the school comes to us. One of the sort of local universities in PA is coming to our BFC. Based on how the courses are set up, it will take 2 years to complete. My two questions are: will I get additional money when I complete the course and how long do I have to stay at the BFC after I complete the certification? The last certification I earned resulted in no extra money, so I have no hope for this one. I know how much I am worth on the open market, so I just need to know how long I have to stay. Barring any crazy issues, it looks like I am going back to school.

No comments: