Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I look like a monster

And I feel like one, too! After my grandmother's funeral yesterday, I took Trinks shopping for little favors she can give to her cousins when we celebrate her birthday on vacation. She had a blast and we have a bunch of stuff waiting to be sorted and organized. Then it was time for my routine, long over due eye appointment. I thought it would the standard get new contacts visit. Um.... no.

I have an eye infection. Perhaps it's from wearing the 1 month disposable lens for a year. Jury's out, but perhaps that's the answer. Now I have to medicate my eyes hourly and dose them with antibiotics 4 times a day. If I am very good and proper, I can get fitted for new contacts on Friday. Sigh. I'm getting new glasses, too. I finally managed to figure out how to get insurance to pay for BOTH in the same year, and I am feeling rather proud of myself.

So if you find yourself on the roads in Delaware, look out! I am driving in my glasses and may not see you.

No comments: