Tuesday, September 1, 2009

So I was too tired to post words with the pictures last night. We all walked Trinks to the bus stop yesterday morning, and talked to the other parents while we waited. The sex offender was outside. I wish someone would buy his house! Trinks got on the bus and got whisked away. She was really calm. She didn't know her teacher and had no idea who was in her class, but she was ready for adventure.

After work, I picked S up and headed to pick Trinks up. She was just starting her first weapons class. She was swinging a staff like she was born to do it! It was awesome to watch. S was so impressed, he told me he wanted to do weapons as well. As we were waiting to pay for her new formal top and staff, hubs walked in. He started his 3 months of basic last night.

I took the kids home and got to hear all about the first day of school. Trinks is in class with her best friend, and someone she's known since she was 3. She only didn't know four people and was excited about meeting new people. Of course there was no homework for her, but I had piles of papers to fill out. Thank goodness the school switched to a peanut free zone this year and if you do eat something with traces of peanuts or tree nuts, you have to use wipes for your face and hands to make sure you don't kill your classmate. Things should be good for S when he gets there next year.

So now we figure out our new schedule. Hubs wants to take class 2-3 classes a week. Trinks starts Brownies on 9/15. S still has kung fu two nights a week, which can change to 5 nights a week when he turns 5. We were going to look for soccer for him, but I think I'll do Tumblebus for another year. I love anything I don't have to drive to! At least next year, he'll get a ride to kung fu.

No wonder I was tired last night!

No comments: