Friday, September 4, 2009

And meet me tonight in Atlantic City

Yes - I am crazy. We are going to AC on Labor Day weekend. I finally gave in to the commercials and got tickets to see Walking with Dinosaurs. It looks so cool!! So tonight we'll pack sandwiches and snacks so we can leave at the crack of dawn. I even got cinnamon raisin English muffins for breakfast in the car. Hubs wasn't convinced this was a good idea. Then I promised we could get Sack o' Subs for dinner and he changed his mind.

I love car trips because we all agree on the music these days. I pulled the kids' favorite songs, hubs favorite songs and songs we all like onto one playlist. The rule is if you don't like the current song, a good song will be next. I love that Trinks won't let anyone talk when Piano Man comes on, and S will sing along with Help! Of course if they get unruly, hubs and I turn on Car Talk and they fall asleep.

No comments: