Thursday, September 24, 2009

Posey and Ivy take Chicago

By some stroke of luck, Ivy and I were in Chicago AT THE SAME TIME. Without kids. So, what should two women on business trips do after the meetings are over??? Why eat and shop, of course!!!

I would like to go on record as saying I liked my hotel, the Hyatt Regency, until I went to Ivy's room at the Park Hyatt. Shall we compare????

My bathroom



Ivy's bathroom



But, dinner was fabulous at Topo Giggio in Old Town.





And then we went to American Girl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so great to spend time with you in Chicago! I think I definitely got the better hotel :-) I love that this was completely unplanned. We'll have to figure out a way to do that again; although if we actually try to plan it, it probably won't work out nearly as well.

Unknown said...

Oh, too much fun! That is such a fun, happy coincidence for you guys. I'm totally jealous--I usually get stuck with a-social R&D scientists or overly-social marketing guys. :P

A Pocket Full of Posey said...

Slick - it would have been a blast with you and NJ teacher with us. Perhaps one of these years we should have a girls get away!!! Ivy and I defintely had fun completing conversations without being interrupted numerous times. :-)