Wednesday, July 9, 2008

10 Reasons I want to live in Italy

10. Beautiful architecture
9. My cell phone doesn't work here. It doesn't work at home, but at least I don't expect it to work here.
8. The fruit is perfectly ripe and wonderful.
7. The language is beautiful. Even when I have no idea what they are saying, it sounds great!
6. Shopping is fantastic.
5. I'm finally getting used to an international keyboard. Sorry for all the errors in the earlier posts.
4. Truffle pizza
3. Sunflowers
2. Gelato
1. Small towns with few tourists are a treasure. It is so nice to see how everyday life really is here.

Can you tell I don't want to come home? It's like the summer I was in Mexico and called my mother crying because I didn't want to leave. I have no idea how she did it, but I ended up with an extra week in Mexico. At least then, I didn't have to worry about work. I guess I have to return next week. This is definitely paradise!

No comments: