Friday, December 18, 2009

Starbucks - WTF?????

I went to Starbucks yesterday because I had a coupon for a free 12 oz cup of coffee. Imagine my surprise when THEY DIDN'T HAVE STARBUCKS COFFEE!!! Apparently they only brew the crappy Pike's Place shit in the afternoon. Why do I want to go to Starbucks for weak coffee? If it's not bold and bitter, it's just not worth it. I guess it's good I don't live right near a Starbucks, not do I buy coffee often. At least it was free and there was enough cinnamon, chocolate powder, vanilla and nutmeg to hide the lack of boldness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pike's Puke has that nickname for a reason! I hate that our local store has Christmas Blend in regular, but only Pike's in decaf. I now order decaf Americanos instead. You can ask them to substitute Americanos or to do an individual brew of a decent coffee if they only have pots of the yucky stuff.

A Pocket Full of Posey said...

just joined I hate Pikes Place coffee on FB