Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Idiots on Facebook

And no, Mets Fan, I'm not referring to you. I have three Facebook friends from college. One I knew well, one I knew who he was, and the third I have no fucking clue who she is. Apparently the last two are getting married, but going through hell of some sort. And the first seems to be going through a crisis - perhaps divorce and/or foreclosure. I truly feel badly for them as all three seem to be going through hell. I just strenuously object to the horrifically vague crap they post on Facebook. They post dire messages asking for sympathy, prayers, etc, but they don't have any details. I really don't need to know, but the stuff they post just begs for questions, which people ask, but go unanswered. Very strange.

1 comment:

Nothing Knew said...

Strangely I was thinking the same thing about the "getting married soon" people.

For some people everything is a crisis. Oh well. Look at it as a learning experience in selective attention.