Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Two and a half minute lights

I have always hated two and a half minute lights until today. Trinks, my beloved 6 year old daughter, forgot to get dressed for ballet after school. Usually when this happens, she changes in the van when we reach ballet. Today I was LATE picking her up and decided to have her change while the car was moving. She learned if you pull your pants down before buckling, you can pull on tights before you hit the main intersection. We hit the light and I instructed her to unbuckle and pull on the leotard. I am happy to say, after a 30 second agrument, she agreed to unbuckle. I then had to explain the traffic pattern of the intersection so she understood why it was ok to unbuckle in this situation.

2 comments:

Nothing Knew said...

You could have been hit from behind while waiting for the light....you are a baaaaaad Mommy.

A Pocket Full of Posey said...

At this particular light, it wasn't an issue.