Monday, April 28, 2008

I really have nothing to say

But Nothing Knew told me this was easy and almost challenged me to start a blog, so I decided to try it. As soon as he tells me how, I will link his blog to this.

Why Posey? I'm sure my mother will ask that once she figures out how to read this. Because that's the name I was given on another blog. Yes, it's as simple as that.

Do I have anything interesting or valid to present to the world? Of course not. Most people don't, but they blog anyway. This is my new hobby and I'll see where it takes me.

1 comment:

Nothing Knew said...

I've already signed up for your feed...which you have no idea that you had...since you don't know what an RSS feed is. And I added you to my blogroll.

Link to me by adding my name to your Blogroll. Go to 'Layout', 'Add Page Element', "Link List', then:

Title: Blogroll (or something)
Number of links to show: Leave blank
Sorting: Don't Sort
New Site URL: Just copy the link from the address bar of your browser at my main site (for example: nothingknew.wordpress.com)
New Site Name: Whatever the blogger calls their site


Obviously you can make any type of list you want.

Don't forget to add Lrns.

I'm just glad that I can now complain "Posey, you never post"!

Tell us stories about visiting the baseball museum on Sunday. Perhaps I should discuss our 'mature' conversation in the kitchen soon after you all arrived on Saturday? See, two posts from just this weekend, and that was without me really thinking about it.