Sunday, November 15, 2009

Home again, home again, jiggity jig

As usual, our trip to the Bahamas was fabulous. The weather was wonderful and we missed hurricane Ida, except for some wind and rough seas. It was good to have some down time to refocus and destress. The last two weeks have been a little tough for me at work and things won't get better any time soon. It's all good - just a lot of new things for me. Somehow, I became a manager of four wonderful people. I am used to doing all of the work myself, so this is a change I need to figure out soon. But, here are some great pictures of our adventures.

Dad "caught" some huge Bahamian lobsters for our first dinner. YUM!


The kids had to dress up to get their Christmas present.


The kids in the wetsuits, waiting to go meet their dolphin.


S was a little timid between the depth of the water and the rather large dolphin, but he ended up having some fun.


Could not wipe the grin off Trinks' face. Dolphins are her favorite animals.


If you do not have the tools or patience to build one yourself, steal someone else's.


The wobbly bridge. I took a video of us crossing this. If you ever need to throw up, let me know. I'll send it to you.


The cousins had a blast swimming together.

A decent picture of us.


We tried a new pool when the wind blew us off the beach.


Already dreaming of the next trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it was a great trip! It's really neat that the kids got to swim with the dolphins.